Training, apart from an employer’s obligations, is an investment for the corporation.
According to Code of Laws 3850/2019, suitable and adequate training must be provided for each employee with information & instruction in:
- During induction
- Any change of working duties
- Any case of change of working equipment
- Any case of new technology introduction in workplaces
Employee training must:
- Adapt to the development and emergence of new risks
- Repeated at regular intervals
Before choosing the Training provider, employers must ensure that:
- Employees will acquire skills and knowledge that will improve their work, thus creating ROI
- Employees will take specific courses and receive knowledge in rules and obligations.
- Specific training needs will be covered, i.e. per project, typo of work, group of employees, i.e. senior executives, middle hierarchy employers, permanent subcontractors, newly-recruited, etc.
- Training programs must be integrated, based on internationally applied programs and good practices as well as recognized and certified.
- Participants will be evaluated in terms of understanding the training course’s topics
- Participants will evaluate the trainers and training programs
Biosafety recommends this approach to every business and has the experience and expertise in planning, organizing and implementing Training & Informative Programs.